At MB “Su ideja” we care about the protection of your information. We follow the requirements of the so-called European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other laws protecting information about you at our company.
2. Who is responsible for the protection of my information?
We are MB “Su ideja”;
Our company number is 305153490;
Our address is K. Petrausko g. 26, Kaunas, Lithuania,
3. Why you collect information about me?
We provide public access to, support and improve our website Idealink.tech
We also administrate Facebook and Linkedin social media profiles (hereinafter – Social Media Profiles). You can find more information about cookies used in these social media platforms below:
Cookies used by Facebook
Cookies used by LinkedIn
5. Which information you collect, use and store about me?
When you browse our Website, through cookies we will collect generalized information about the name of your internet service provider, the website from which you visited us from, the parts of our site you visit, the date and duration of your visit, and information from the device (device type, operating system, screen resolution, language, country you are located in, and web browser type) you used during your visit.
6. Which information I have to provide you with and why?
While browsing our website you do not need to provide us with any information about you.
7. Why you are legally allowed to collect my information?
We collect information about you lawfully because you gave your consent to download cookies onto your device (Article 6(1)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation).
8. Do you collect sensitive information about me?
Sensitive information about you is not being collected.
9. Do you make automatic decisions or build my profile of information about me?
While you browse our Website, we do not make any automated decisions. Cookies that we are using for analytics (Hotjar cookies) will build pseudonymized profiles about your behavioural patterns upon visiting our Website. You can opt-out to the creation of a user profile, Hotjar’s storing of data about your usage of our site and Hotjar’s use of tracking cookies on other websites by following this opt-out link
10. Do you share information about me?
We can share information about you with:
• our IT, web support, digital marketing service providers to the extent, necessary to ensure the provision of such third-party services;
• private or public subjects, carrying out audits or inspections and the recipients of data undertake to not disclose received data.
11. Will you share information about me with someone outside the European Economic Area (all members of EU plus Iceland, Lichtenstein and Norway)?
We will not share information about you with subjects outside the European Economic Area.
12. How long you will keep information about me?
13. What can I do about my information at your company?
If you would like to take the steps below, please contact us at the contacts listed in the Section 14. Please note that these rights are subject to conditions and exceptions provided by laws:
- request access to information about you if we process your personal data from which we can identify you;
- request to correct or supplement the information about you;
- request us to delete your information when:
• we process your data under your consent;
• we process your data unlawfully;
• Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interest and you successfully contested our legitimate interest;
• Your data is no longer needed to achieve the purposes for which they were collected;
• we are under a legal obligation to delete information about you;
- submit to us a request to restrict the processing of information held about you when you dispute the accuracy of the data or object to the processing, you do not consent to the deletion of your unlawfully processed data or you need the data to defend your legal claims;
- challenge the collection, use and storage of your information when we process your data under a legal basis of legitimate interest;to request the export of your data if you have provided us with the data in a systematic, commonly used format and have consented to the processing of such data or we need to process this data in order to perform under a contract with you;
- to withdraw any consent, you gave to us. When you want to withdraw your consent for cookies, You can do this without contacting us by changing your browser settings;
- right to submit a complaint to the State Data Protection Inspectorate (you can find more info at vdai.lrv.lt).
- the right to submit a complaint to the State Data Protection Inspectorate (more information at vdai.lrv.lt).
14. How can you help me?
If you have any questions, comments or complaints regarding how we collect, use and store information about you, we are ready to help you. If you need our help, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org