Last updated: 2021.02.24
At MB “Su idėja” we care about the protection of your information. We follow the requirements of the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other laws protecting information about you at our company.
We are MB “Su idėja”;
Our company number is 305153490;
Our address is Seinų st. 22, Kaunas, Lithuania;
We also administrate Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin social media profiles (hereinafter – Social Media Profiles). You can find more information about cookies used in these social media platforms below:
Cookies used by Facebook;
Cookies used by LinkedIn;
Cookies used by Twitter.
When you browse our Website, through cookies we will collect generalized information about the name of your internet service provider, the website from which you visited us from, the parts of our site you visit, the date and duration of your visit, and information from the device (device type, operating system, screen resolution, language, country you are located in, and web browser type) you used during your visit.
While browsing our website you do not need to provide us with any information about you.
We collect information about you lawfully because you gave your consent to download cookies onto your device (Article 6(1)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation).
Sensitive information about you is not being collected.
While you browse our Website, we do not make any automated decisions. Cookies that we are using for analytics (Hotjar cookies) will build pseudonymized profiles about your behavioural patterns upon visiting our Website. You can opt-out to the creation of a user profile, Hotjar’s storing of data about your usage of our site and Hotjar’s use of tracking cookies on other websites by following this opt-out link.
We can share information about you with:
• our IT, web support, digital marketing service providers to the extent, necessary to ensure the provision of such third-party services;
• private or public subjects, carrying out audits or inspections and the recipients of data undertake to not disclose received data.
We will not share information about you with subjects outside the European Economic Area.
If you would like to take the steps below, please contact us at the contacts listed in the Section 14. Please note that these rights are subject to conditions and exceptions provided by laws:
• request access to information about you if we process your personal data from which we can identify you;
• request to correct or supplement the information about you;
• request us to delete your information when:
• we process your data under your consent;
• we process your data unlawfully;
• Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interest and you successfully contested our legitimate interest;
• Your data is no longer needed to achieve the purposes for which they were collected;
• we are under a legal obligation to delete information about you;
• submit to us a request to restrict the processing of information held about you when you dispute the accuracy of the data or object to the processing, you do not consent to the deletion of your unlawfully processed data or you need the data to defend your legal claims;
• challenge the collection, use and storage of your information when we process your data under a legal basis of legitimate interest;
• to request the export of your data if you have provided us with the data in a systematic, commonly used format and have consented to the processing of such data or we need to process this data in order to perform under a contract with you;
• to withdraw any consent, you gave to us. When you want to withdraw your consent for cookies, You can do this without contacting us by changing your browser settings;
• right to submit a complaint to the State Data Protection Inspectorate (you can find more info at vdai.lrv.lt).
If you have any questions, comments or complaints regarding how we collect, use and store information about you, we are ready to help. If you need our help, please contact us at email@example.com.